This Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Garlic Roasted Potatoes is a perfect option if you are in a hurry and don't want to clean up a big mess. Check it out today.
- 2 Pounds of Flank Steak
- 2 Pounds of Small Red Potatoes
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 1 Medium Onion sliced
- 1 Red Pepper cut into cubes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons of ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of dried oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to "high" in broil mode.
- Add cooking spray (or olive oil) to sheet pan.
- Separately boil the potatoes with salt for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cloves of garlic, the olive oil, the cumin, the oregano, and salt and pepper. Mix well and add the broccoli, the onions, the red pepper and boiled potatoes and then add to the sheet pan.
- Season the flank steak with pepper, salt, and the rest of the garlic, and cut into thin slices and add to the sheet pan.
- Put the sheet pan with all of the ingredients in the broiler for 5 - 7 minutes and then flip the meat and continue cooking on broil for 5 - 7 more minutes until cooked to your desired level of doneness.