Sugarless and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies made with no flour or added sugar that are delicious! the perfect Keto-Friendly, low carb dessert to enjoy while dieting or watching what you eat.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Splenda; or your favorite sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute.
- Add the peanut butter and water and beat together.
- The mixture will be pretty dry; just make sure the peanut butter is blended in with the other ingredients.
- Measure out a heaping teaspoon of batter for each cookie and place on a baking tray that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Then using a fork, make indentations into each cookie. Spray the fork with cooking spray so it doesn’t stick to the cookie.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes until cookies feel firm and are slightly browned.
- Transfer the cookies to a baking rack and cool.
TIPS FOR BAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES:
- The mixture comes together quickly. It may be a little dry, but just make sure the peanut butter is blended in completely.
- Use a fork to make crisscross indentations into each cookie.
- If you were baking traditional peanut butter cookies, you would dip your fork in flour to help the dough not stick to the fork, but since these are no-flour cookies, I found spraying the fork with non-stick cooking spray helps.