We never say, Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup. It’s too long, so we say, The Soup. It needs nothing else as it is The soup recipe of your dreams.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 15 Ounce Jar Tostitos Salsa Con Queso
- 1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 3/4 Cups Chicken Broth (or 1 14.5 ounce can) *see note
- 1/2 Can Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles * see note
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn *see note
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning *see note
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro, fresh *see note, plus more for garnish
- Tostitos Scoops Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>ohsweetbasil.com