Juicy, beyond DELICIOUS oven baked chicken breasts full of flavor with just a handful of ingredients and on the table in 30 minutes!
- 1 pound (4-ounces each) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (about 1-inch thick)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or any other dried herb of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com