These Garlic Sriracha Chicken are the juiciest oven baked chicken recipe with a mouthwatering Garlic Sriracha marinade. So delicious!
- 2 lbs skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Rinse the chicken thighs with water. Pat try with paper towels. Mix all the ingredients in the Marinade. Stir to combine well.
- Get full recipe==>>rasamalaysia.com