This Gluten free flatbread pizza with fresh tomatoes and basil is a delicious and easy gluten free pizza dinner that your whole family will love! If you want to have a gluten free pizza party, the gluten free flatbread recipe can easily be doubled. Add your favorite pizza toppings!
- 2 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons gluten free flour mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for pan
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 jar Mezzetta pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- your favorite pizza toppings!
- In a small bowl, add sugar, yeast and warm water.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes so yeast are bubbly.
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- Get full recipe==>>fearlessdining.com