Creamy Garlic Chicken with Broccoli is a household favorite for everyone in the family. This is the perfect one-pot chicken recipe with a homemade creamy garlic sauce when you’re in need of something delicious, satisfying and easy for a weeknight dinner. Add your choice of pasta or rice to soak up all the delicious creamy garlic sauce.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4-5 cloves garlic , minced
- 10.5 ounces (1 can) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 to 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges , optional
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt half the butter (2 tablespoons). Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
- Get full recipe==>>bestrecipebox.com