These Vegan Seven Layer Tostadas are loaded with all of your favorite taco toppings like beans, cashew cheese and avocado! A healthy 30-minute meal great for busy weeknights or for serving a crowd.
- 1 package Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Crumbles
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup carrots, chopped into ½-inch chunks
- ¾ cup—1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon miso paste (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 15-ounce cans vegetarian refried beans
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 6-ounce can sliced black olives
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- Cook Lightlife Smart Ground according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, add cashews and carrots; cover with water. Bring to a boil; let boil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Get full recipe==>>emilieeats.com