Pulled Pork can now be enjoyed by everyone! Vegetarian Pulled Pork is about as close to the real thing as you’re ever going to get!
- 40 ounces canned jackfruit, packed in water, drained
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, adjust for desired heat
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Begin by draining the jackfruit and rinsing well under cold water. Using your fingers, massage the jackfruit and break the pieces apart; set aside
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil, add the onion and jackfruit; sauté until the onion is slightly caramelized
- Add the remaining ingredients with the exception of the bbq sauce. Continue to sauté over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir often because brown sugar will burn easily.
- Get full recipe==>>prettypracticalpantry.com