Whole30 prep has begun and these chicken tenders are going to be a staple meal for me! Dipped in Whole30 ketchup, these babies are too easy to eat!
- 2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon salt (depending on how salty you like things)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a shallow bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper & smoked paprika.
- Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken tenders.
- In a small bowl scramble up 1 egg.
- Get full recipe==>>littlebitsof.com