These Easy potato skins recipe are topped with cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon bits and taste great topped with a little sour cream! The perfect appetizer for any party!
- 4 large russet or 5 yukon potatoes washed
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 1- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 to 7 slices bacon -cooked and crumbled or 1/2 cup bacon bits
- Sour cream optional
- Sliced green onions optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Wash potatoes and then cut the ends of the potatoes off and discard. Next cut the rest of the potatoes into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- Brush both sides and edges of the potatoes with butter and sprinkle with salt. Place on the foil covered pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until fork tender. Turn potatoes onto the opposite side after about half way, to brown the other side.
- Get full recipe==>>iheartnaptime.net