A delicious and simple ultra-creamy key lime cheesecake recipe that is certain to wow anyone who has a slice! Plus, read below for a life-changing tip on baking a no-crack cheesecake without a water bath.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 14 rectangle graham crackers, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (24-ounces total) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Zest from 1 lime, about 1-2 teaspoons
- 1/2 cup key lime juice OR 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice + 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Limes or additional lime zest for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Position the oven racks so one is just above the middle position and the other is in the bottom third of the oven. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until the graham cracker crumbs are evenly coated in sandy in texture. Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2-inch or so up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool while you prepare the filling.
- Get full recipe==>>melskitchencafe.com