This easy pasta casserole is FULL of cheese! It’s accidentally vegetarian and no one will know it’s semi-homemade!
- 1 12-16 ounce box penne pasta
- 8 ounces cottage cheese — low fat is fine
- 8 ounces sour cream — low fat is fine
- 5 cloves garlic — pressed
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella — divided
- 1 jar — 24 ounce pasta sauce (and brand/flavor you like)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions then drain well.
- In a bowl or in the pasta pan, stir together pasta sauce, cottage cheese, sour cream, and garlic. Stir in pasta, then stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Get full recipe==>>crazyforcrust.com