These Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies are what dreams are made of especially because they are filled with rich & creamy flavors!
- Brownie Mix
- 1 OREO Package *(1)
- 2 Packages of 8 Ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries*(2)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- First, preheat the oven according to the brownie mix recipe instructions, follow the directions to make the brownie batter, and set to the side.
- Next, use an electric blender at medium to high speed to blend the cream cheese until light & creamy. Then blend in the 2/3 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, & 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- Puree the blackberries & sugar, strain if desired.
- In a baking dish (13X9) sprayed with oil or lined with parchment paper, pour the brownie mix & spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Then add a layer of OREOs & cover with the cheesecake mixture. Finally, drizzle & swirl the blackberry mixture on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake according to the brownie directions or until the cheesecake is firm & a toothpick comes out clean, approximately 45 minutes to an hour.*(3 & 4)
- Let cool & refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy & keep leftovers in lightly sealed container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Any flavor or size OREO (thin, regular, double stuffed) you like best. I used double stuffed OREOs.
- If you want to make the flavor of blackberries stronger double this amount to 1 cup blackberries & 2 tablespoons sugar.
- If the cheesecake is done, but the brownie is not, simply cover with foil & bake until the toothpick comes out clean.
- We are having an unusually rainy summer & when I made this recipe again later this summer I noticed that it took much longer to bake because of the humidity. I placed foil around the edges (like you would for a pie) until the cheesecake was firm & a toothpick came out clean.