This One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli is easy to make, only calls for inexpensive, real food ingredients, and best f all, it only dirties one pan.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- ¼ cup coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (I use this brand)
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Place the broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes until the broccoli is just becoming tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut aminos and arrowroot powder and set aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the avocado oil and garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the skillet along with the salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Once the chicken is just about done, add the sesame oil and broccoli to pan and sauté for an additional minute before pouring the coconut amino mixture over top.
- Sauté for 1 to 2 more minutes until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions, before serving.