This Frosted Lemonade is a dreamy way to enjoy a classic and delicious lemonade with a sweet twist. Tart, creamy, and cool this is the perfect summer drink!
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup lemonade and ice cream to blender and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lemon slice.