You have no idea how AMAZING this Keto Vanilla Cupcake recipe is! I didn’t even think it was possible to be able to enjoy something SO deliciously good for a Keto/Low Carb treat. These are so versatile with ANY flavor combination your heart may desire.
- 2 c. Blanched Almond Flour by Nature’s Eats
- 2/3 c. Coconut Flour, Organic by Arrowhead Mills
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum by Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter, Unsalted (softened)
- 1 c. Organic Stevia Blend by Pyure
- 4 Large Eggs, room temp
- 2 large Egg Whites, room temp
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream, room temp
- 1 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar by Bragg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 drops Stevita Organic Liquid Stevia (optional)
- Start with bringing hwc, butter, eggs + egg whites to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl- add first 6 dry ingredients, whisk until blended/no clumps. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl- add butter and sweetener. Beat until creamed together.
- Add eggs + whites, whisk until well incorporated.
- Then add heavy whipping cream, apple cider vinegar, vanilla and liquid stevia. Blend well.
- Add the dry mix to the wet and mix thoroughly to incorporate.
- Using a spatula, scoop batter into a gallon ziplock bag (snipping a corner) or piping bag.
- Pipe the batter 2/3 full into each greased muffin liner.
- Tap the tray on the counter to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Bake each tray for 25 minutes.
- *Before adding the dry to the wet- prep muffin pan with foil liners or silicone muffin liners and non-stick spray.
- The batter gets fairly thick, the longer you let it sit.
- *After baking, cover with foil while cooling, to hold moisture in the cupcakes.